Today I thought I’d share a bit of who I am, and where I come from
Let’s not get into I am French and I live in Dublin, even if you do not know me personally the ‘hint’ is in the blog name …
Here are a few things that you wouldn’t know about me … even if we are friends
- My Grandparents (maternal) lived in Morroco for a few years. (no, I do not have any Morrocan origins)
- English is my 3rd language … although kinda forgot the 2nd.
- My nanny was from Senegal and so, I spoke their dialect (Waloff) until age 6.
- Growing up my parents (mom & dad) owned nightclubs in Paris, as well as in a ski resort.
- I left home I was 17 years old and been moving ever since (USA, Spain, Germany and now Ireland)
- I have a degree in International relations and diplomacy from an American University
- My family used to be the owner of the largest Circus in France (PINDER if you want to look it up)
- My family was the creator and ownerof the first amusement parks in France, one of them is still open to date
- My great uncle was a famous actor (in his days) and owned a Zoo which was located behind his house, and as pets, we did not have dogs or cats, we had tigers & pumas walking around the house.
- My great Aunt was the main act at the Moulin Rouge (YES, that Moulin Rouge!)
those were probably a few things you did not expect I would say … well, now you know 10 more things about me.