Hello ladies & gents,
yes I know I haven’t been writing on way too long, but sometimes life gets in the way … I will try to write more often.
Today I wanted to talk about eye creams,
Are you over 25 years old? well, then this blog is for you.
why 25? because eye cream can be used in a preventive manner as well, if you’re over 30, get on to them, it is super important!
why eye creams on a budget, simply because we do not all have a 200€ budget to spend on our face every month! this stuff can get so expensive.
the toners, the moisturizer day & night, the serums, the oils, the hydrating masks, etc.
Let me tell you if I don’t watch out – I easily spend over 200€ in just ‘face’ beauty products, so I thought I’d look up & try a few ‘cheaper options’ for our eyes.
the eyes tend to make us look older than we actually are, and that’s due to how sensitive the skin is around the eyes, which is why we need to take good care of the eye area.
here are my ‘budget favorites’:
- Garnier Ultralift Anti Aging Eye Cream – Available HERE for 13.99
- ELF illuminating Eye cream – Available in Penneys
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel Cream – Available HERE for 17.99€
- Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream – Available HERE for 24€
- Roc Retinol Correction sensitive Eyes Cream – Available HERE for 32€