Are you signed up on HAYU, I have been for a while now, and I absolutely love it, there’s always a fun reality-TV show in there to entertain me!
Below are a few of my favorites, some might be obvious, others might not be, but I can promise they are super entertaining.
The reality TV bests (for me anyways):
- Real housewives (Beverly hills, Atanta, Potomac, Sydney)
- whatch what happens live – for a it of Gossip on the BRAVO shows
- Relatively Nat & Liv
- Keeping up with the Kardashian – I mean OBVIOUSLY!
- Flip it like Disick (brand new – but good so far)
- Southern Charm – one of my ultimate guilty pleasure & their ‘spinoff’ NEW ORLEANS, SAVANNAH
- Vanderpump Rules (spinoof of RHOBH) another one of my guilty pleasures – so much DRAMAAAAAAAAAA
- Summer House
- Ladies of London – now finished, but I really enjoyed it
- Hollywood medium with Tyler Henry
- Shahs of Sunset
OLDIES but goodies
- The Simple life
- Made in Chelsea – they do not have the latest season yet, but the old ones are fun to re-watch
- Jersey Shore
I am a huge fan of documentaries & crime based movies, so this is a big one for me – now not as fun & upbeat as the rest of their offering.
- The Jury speaks
- The disappearance of Maura Murray
- Mysteries & Scandals
- Citizen Rose
- Final Appeal
- Aaron Hernandez uncovered
- In Ice cold blood
- Leah Remini: Scientology & the aftermath
- The disappearance of Natalee Holloway
- Unspeakable Crime: The killing of Jessica Chambers
- Deadly powers
- In Defense of
- Murder and Justice: The case of Martha Moxley